2010年10月17日星期日

International where the King of Pop Michael Jackson has

International where the King of Pop Michael Jackson has SONYBMG private brokerage companies have reached a decision, Jackson has a classic pop track deduction and mini-album EP release.
This is Jackson's death since the first time an Asian artist interpreted the other .arranged version of Record .Records Release Date Company your track (Taiwan version) .No.1 rival Beethoven's Love Rival Beethoven 199512Decca Records Taiwan 1. Four Seasons 2. rival Beethoven 3. You have hurt my heart 4. as I cried a good or bad .5.Love Me Tender 6. listening to the rain 7. riding on love free flight 8.The Water is Wide .9. so I do not cry 10.Last Night 11 would like to say goodbye .No.2 If you hear my song .If You Hear My Song 199608 .Decca Records Taiwan 1. If you hear my song 2. call me a thousand times 3. to Love 4. the front page of Rock .(Please indicate the source text is reproduced: Jujian Fu's blog) .manpower matter of public concern we always have, Nobel laureate Chen Ning Yang and his young wife, is no exception. A few days ago, I and the invited editorial writer Sun Ying telephone, informed of her students began piano Weng Fan, and in Hong Kong, Liu Shih-kun at the Masters and other celebrities to perform in front, can not help some interest, repeated interviews, there was the following text - .full Yang support the wife to learn the piano, accompanied not only to Hong Kong to participate in the pro-performance, also pledged to: wait for you to become a pianist, I give you a good piano --- .

没有评论:

发表评论