2010年11月3日星期三

Had you told me that I do not believe it


I did not spade the best. Liu Yan warned that whoever you are bullied, that is not bully the small plum. If you dare to bully her, and I,ll get you.Liu Qiang nodded, and quickly put on the cup, drink a big swallow of wine.Liu Yan, said: Lei Zi, you told me that Wu Yuan and Han Xue at the object it? In the end is true or false? I am not sure.I was caught by chance with them, but then Wuyuan told me that they have been at for a long time friend. As soon gonna get married, right?Liu Yan shook his head and said: It is Life is full of ah! Feeling that something is unpredictable. Sometimes, you can not think of things, but why to become a reality. Xue Han girl so pure and Wuyuan even that big good on fried dough sticks? Had you told me that I do not believe it. Liu Qiang a, Mongolia, and in the end Editor is Note? And so, sister. Han Xue and Wu distant friends, you heard of anybody actually from?Zhang Lei said: I told her. Yesterday, I met Wu Yuan, Wu Yuan himself told me that he and Han Xue has been registered, and over time for the wedding.

没有评论:

发表评论